Holla!

Welcome to the inner workings of my mind! Be amazed, or not...

Saturday, 18 February 2012

An Introduction

I do believe an introduction is much needed! My name is Sian Thompson, I am sixteen years old. I play the cello and have been doing for two years or so. I have dreadlocks grown through the natural method, they are nearly nine months old. I live in a zoo, almost. My dad and I own about 70 tarantulas between us, we have two bearded dragons called Jabba and Gardulla Hutt, we also have two chameleons called Camo and Flage we also have four Degu's called Thelma and Louise and Laurel and Hardy. And finally we have five cats (previously six but one was run over, he was called Bowie) the others are called Noodle, Mclovin, Nucky, Amy Lee and my baby Jared. I enjoy art and photography but could not draw a picture to save a life. This is my life and I consider myself a lucky person but like everybody else I have problems. Possibly the most random pieces of information you could know about me but hopefully it helps to create a better picture of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment