I turned 17 yesterday. I had a great day and recieved many nice presents (mostly elephant themed) and had a lovely meal out with my family. I don't feel any different being 17, though hopefully I will get used to being older. Should also be recieving my provisional licence soon, I have been wanting to drive since I was 14 :) A friend of mine actually adopted an elephant for me for my birthday, which was a lovely surprise. The video above is the rescue of the elephant I adopted, called Orwa. I found a load of info about him on various different sites.
Holla!
Welcome to the inner workings of my mind! Be amazed, or not...
Thursday, 29 March 2012
Happy Birthday and Orwa the Elephant
I turned 17 yesterday. I had a great day and recieved many nice presents (mostly elephant themed) and had a lovely meal out with my family. I don't feel any different being 17, though hopefully I will get used to being older. Should also be recieving my provisional licence soon, I have been wanting to drive since I was 14 :) A friend of mine actually adopted an elephant for me for my birthday, which was a lovely surprise. The video above is the rescue of the elephant I adopted, called Orwa. I found a load of info about him on various different sites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment