So, the idea is that this year I will watch 52 films (maybe more) which I have heard a lot about (either from family or the internet) Most of these will be films which lots of people watch, some may not be so well known. I want to have quite a broad range of films so I will watch quite early classical black and white films to modern films incorporating all genres (hopefully) At the end of each week I will post a short review about the films and the name of the film to be watched in the next week.
This is just a little bit of fun but also an easy way to watch these films as I can organise certain times during the week for this activity. All part of my master plan to become more organised!
Heres wishing you all a happy new year, and heres hoping that 2013 is better for you! (it is certainly going to be better for me)
No comments:
Post a Comment